Scott Millar is the owner of this highly regarded reputable building and joinery business that has been operating for over 18 years. Involved with the building and construction industry, we specialise in all aspects of refurbishment including woodworking and fine carpentry, plumbing, electrics, plastering and tiling. All work is carried out to an exceptionally high standard. We have worked on a wide variety of projects from attic conversions to major extensions, new builds to individualized intricate and unique contracts. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
- St Andrews house refurbishment. This work, undertaken for a local firm specializing in the renting of quality flats to students, saw the creation of a new shower room, design and fit of the kitchen, under floor heating, fire doors and assorted electrical upgrades.
- Build and install traditional sash and case windows for a stunning Georgian townhouse in the New Town of Edinburgh.
- Structural underpinning to form additional rooms to existing basement property in Corstorphine.
- New extension in Morningside to form double garage cinema room and games room, all constructed in natural stone.
- Renovations to comply with current HMO regulations.
- Fire proofing the Press Office during the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Edinburgh.
- Carpentry and cabinet work for local business man’s private 60ft yaught.